Saturday, September 29, 2012

Justin Beiber devastated for death of Avalanna also his Mom

Justin Beiber, Avalanna Routh, Mrs. Beiber, Justin Beiber reaction, Beiber reaction to the tragic situation, sex, more children, very devastated for death of Avalanna,
Mom of Justin --Pattie Mallette
In this week, Justin Beiber was very devastated for death of Avalanna Routh.Avalanna who is 6 years old, she was super fan of the pop star Justin Beiber. To Avalanna Routh,well known as "Mrs. Beiber". The beby died after a long battle with brain cencer.Justin's mother, Pattie Mallette, stopped by Access Hollywood Live on Friday, where mom discussed Justin Beiber reaction to the tragic situation.

Mom of Justin said of how Justin Beiber is handling the loss----- " It is so sad. He was so fond of  Avalanna Routh ." She also added "Every time he went to New York he was like , I have to go visit her . I love her so much ,Mom."

Justin Beiber was cried for the death of Avalanna Routh. Patte describes about Justin's crying that " He would tear up thinking about her and show me videos and things like that."

Justin wants to help to the family of Avalanna Routh and hope prayer from people for her. Justin Beiber's said that " Of course i am proud of his success and stuff, but as a mom, I am most proud of his chracter and the kind of young man he is grown to be." She also said " Justin always loved little kids and babies."

Pattie Mallette shared about a pathetic moment in her new book "Nowhere but Up."--------" I was in the hospital from trying to commit suicide... and i just cried out ," she said " I said , God, if you are real, you have to come and live this life for me. If you have a plan a purpose, let's see it. Let's see what you can do with my life, because I'm certainly not doing so well."

Pattie Mallette weaken in that moment when she was in the hospital. " I felt this amazing presence that  i can't explain - I was just weeping and saying . 'Oh, my God... you're real!'" she continued ----- " And from that moment it just switched everything of how I perceived everything and the possibilities were endless and the hope for me."

Now, Christian faith is leading to the mind of Pattie Mallette. She abstained from sex until marriage after Justin Beiber was born. The writer considered, she would like to settle down and have more children.

Now, everything of the pop star Justin Beiber are Ok but, he is passing this moment, very pathetically. So, what are you thinking about Justin Beiber?

More about----- Justin Beiber

No comments: